Re: Error compiling octave under Centos 7

From: Ariel Arelovich
Subject: Re: Error compiling octave under Centos 7
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 09:24:35 -0300

Sorry about that. I'm new to all of this Here is the thread:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44387460/error-compiling-octave-in-centos-7

Currently I've figured out that I need to compile with with-qt=4 option, but I want to do it with qt5. However when doing the configure I get this warning that QScintilla was not found so the Qt Gui will be disabled. Which is what, I believe, caused the problem in the first place.

However the library IS installed. It is just a matter of creating the right symlink for the configure to find it. But I don't know where it is on my computer or where the configure is looking for it.

Again, sorry If I behaved incorrectly.