Re: unable to install packages into octave in Windows 7

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: unable to install packages into octave in Windows 7
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 06:38:50 -0400

(Oops, forwarding to the list)

On May 12, 2017 6:37 AM, "Nicholas Jankowski" <address@hidden> wrote:
On May 11, 2017 10:22 PM, "ajiten" <address@hidden> wrote:
I should then be able to do the upgrade for a particular package, here io.
But the same is not achievable, as I stated in my earlier response.
Any reasons for the issue's persistence.

Please copy and paste all output from:

pkg list

Then from:

pkg install -forge io

then again from:

pkg list

While you run the pkg install command, have your working directory open in a separate explorer window so you can see if the package download file appears there temporarily while it tries to install.

Report back with the outputs, maybe something will provide a clue.