Re: Octave 4.20 not working on windows10

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 4.20 not working on windows10
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:10:22 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
>From: Rajesh KumarĀ
>To: "helpĀ
>Date: 2017/2/23, Thu 01:57
>Subject: Octave 4.20 not working on windows10

>I am also facing the issue with Windows 10. I had installed octave 4.2.0. It
>worked fine for 2 days and then it stopped working giving message
>"octave-gui.exe stopped working A
problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the
program and notify you if a solution is available."

>I rebooted the machine - same situation
>

>I installed octave 4.0.3. That also meets with same error.
>The gui and cli both results in same error.

I have never met such situation on windows 10 but similar reports has been made
so far.

What happens if you try execute octave-cli in the (install folder)\bin folder?
(Just double-click octave-cli(.exe) icon.).

Regards

Tatsuro