VRML package updates

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: VRML package updates
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:11:27 -0700

  Hi all,

this email is for anyone interested in updates to Octave-Forge's VRML package? In the past year, I started using it again, at work. I've given it a few fixes, improvements and new functions. My employer, Magic Leap, lets me give back these improvements.

  Since I don't know how the Octave-Forge packaging system works, I just leave the latest package on my homepage at http://www.egdn.net/code/code.html. The current latest is http://www.egdn.net/code/vrml-1.0.15.tar.gz.

  HTH,

  Etienne

--
http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne