Re: GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan

From: Elskens
Subject: Re: GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:58:52 +0200

Dear Tatsuro,

thank you for your response. I am using Qt version 4.8.7 ; on starting, Octave ws configured for « x86 64-apple-darwin14.5.0 ».

The scrolling menu for windows does not list the figure windows with my plots ; it only lists the basic items (see attached screen capture) though I have a figure with a plot. In the Vagrant version, the list of figure windows appeared after item Documentation, if I remember well.

Sorry for being unable to tell you more.

Thank you again,

Yves Elskens