Re: Poor plot performance on Windows

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Poor plot performance on Windows
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 06:18:33 -0700 (PDT)

tmacchant wrote

Tatsuro,

Building an unstripped windows binary is easy - in principle.

But yes it will be huge, last time I made one it was around 990 MB.
In addition, you can't make an installer, merely a zipdist, as the size of
all files will probably exceed NSIS' 2 GB limit (it did in my case).
Excluding the OF packages may help a little bit but not enough to avoid the
NSIS limits.

Philip