Re: The algoritm used in function "Bchdeco"

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: The algoritm used in function "Bchdeco"
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:31:42 +0000

On 10 Mar 2016, at 12:34, Petr Műller <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know  how can I find the algoritm which is used in function "bchdeco"
> in Octave? There are many BCH decoding algoritms and I dont know which is
> used in.
>
> Thank you for any help

I don't know whether this helps, but you can find the source code for bchdeco
here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/communications/ci/dedf92d61d33525da3f71a635979c447defb438a/tree/src/gf.cc#l2150

the same file also has a comment that refers to another website for more
details:

"Parts of the function bchenco and bchdeco are from Robert Morelos-Zaragoza. See
the website http://www.eccpage.com for more details. Permission has been granted
for a GPL release of his code"

c.