Re: load does load data in an unstructured manner

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: load does load data in an unstructured manner
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:48:56 -0500

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>
(i agree that this could be make a bit more clear in the help for csvread and write. I'll put in a bug report and suggest a patch to provide more info. I've seen other places in the help that could use some clarity, feel free to point them out so we can head off future confusion)

Nick J.

actually, I'll hold off on suggesting any help text changes until i see what the patches on bug #46284 do...
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=46248