Re: Print Problem: Figure Background won't get printed

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Print Problem: Figure Background won't get printed
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:48:50 -0800

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 13:13:55 -0800, aikon96 wrote:
> Ok, just tested this code also in MATLAB and the problem is the same.
>
> For MATLAB I found a workaround to get the black background:
[…]
> fig.InvertHardcodpy = 'off';

Great, thanks for finding that and reporting back.

> So am I right that octave cannot handle the fig as an object like this:

I see that Octave declares the "inverthardcopy" figure property, but it
doesn't look like it does anything at the moment. IOW you can set it to
"on" or "off", but the resulting image will be the same.

You might want to report this as a compatibility / feature request bug
on our bug tracker:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave

--
mike