Re: figures resolution and plotyy adjustment

From: Mahdi Habibi Doost
Subject: Re: figures resolution and plotyy adjustment
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 04:35:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

thank you for your answers. but still one of question remained:
how can I change the linewidth, markerstyle, markersize in plotyy function?

Regards
M. Habibidoost

On Friday, February 5, 2016 3:34 PM, siko1056 <address@hidden> wrote:

1. The .emf format is available from the command window via

>> print -demf

But I did not experience any good resolution. Maybe try out the others
available:

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Printing-and-Saving-Plots.html

2. An example in the other thread, where you have been posting too:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Problem-getting-legend-to-work-with-plotyy-td4674625.html

HTH, Kai