Code Coverage

From: Max Görner
Subject: Code Coverage
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:37:31 +0100

Hi,

I am using Octave for quite big projects. I'd like to get some code
coverage information to find dead areas in the source code.

Unfortunately, until now I have to switch to Matlab to get them. Does
anyone know about a possibility to get them using Octave alone?

sincerely
Max Görner

--
PGP: https://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~maxgoern/2FE6023F.asc