divand repository (hg to git)

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: divand repository (hg to git)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:46:37 +0100

Dear Carnë,

I would like to convert the divand source repository from hg to git. As far as I am aware I am the only person how has committed to the divand source code.

I use several clusters for my computations and unfortunately hg is not installed on them. The disk-space available on the users' home directory is also quite limited and I tend to be always very close to maximum allowed. Installation of hg in my home directory is thus not a good option for me.

I use also git for other projects and using to tools with similar but different syntax is also quite confusing.

I don't care of the history is lost if this makes the conversion easier. I can also do it myself, if I get the rights to do so.

Thanks a lot,
Alex