Re: wrapToPi function

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: wrapToPi function
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:41:07 -0500

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Oscar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've already upload the wrapToPi.m and wrapTo180.m to specified pataches
> web.
>
> Additinally, I've removed the accent from the "Ò"....
>
> Finally, I was playing a little bit with the oct files but there is no much
> performance advantage as the functions have only two code lines.
>
> Regards,
>
> Òscar

by all means, leave the Ò, as that's the correct spelling. The problem
is all over on my side.

I've been using SciTE since it was bundled with Octave way back when.
It's supposed to Autodetect UTF if it starts with a correct BOM. This
is the first time I've had it incorrectly autodetect unicode. Usually
Firefox on windows keeps autodetecting encoding to 'Western' no matter
how many times I try to set it otherwise. but I was surprised to see
it carry through to the editor.

Anyway,Mike, a side note:  the Octave Windows gui editor
is set by default to EOL mode "Windows (CRLF)".  Again, being
unfamiliar with the implications, will that cause problems for
contributed code? would just switching it to linux (LF) cause problems
for code I save/run locally?

sorry to derail the thread :)

nickj