[no subject]

From: Jonathan Camilleri
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:44:06 +0200

I think I am doing something wrong, can you provide specific help?
I don't know how to call this function from the command window to test it or how else can

I test it, usually I do testing in the small before I write unit tests, possibly using other frameworks.

See attached source code and data that was taken from http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/machine-learning-databases/iris/iris.names.

function getData (filename)
fid = fopen(filename);
header = fgetl(fid);
y = zeros;
X = zeros(1,num_pixels, * num_pixels)
counter = 0;
while(!feof(fid))
  eachline = fgetl(fid);
  [label, imagedata] = parseline[eachline, num_pixels);
  if (counter == 0)  {
      y = label;
      X = imagedata;
  } endif
  counter++
  endwhile
  fclose(fid);

%Sourced from www.kaggle.com
}

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.