Re: How to identify a symbolic expression in Octave value list?

From: Shamika Mohanan
Subject: Re: How to identify a symbolic expression in Octave value list?
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 19:28:14 +0530

The project is to make Octave core and package functions available in Scilab. The code is still under development. I will share it once I have it working for all data types.

Shamika

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 30.08.2015 um 15:22 schrieb Shamika Mohanan:
> I have posted this question earlier but I didn't get an answer. So I'm
> posting the question again.

From the postings on stackoverflow (as "Misha") and your questions here
it looks like you are heavily using the Octave C++ API. I'm curious what
project this is about. Can you please provide a link to your work
repository or send me the source code?

Thanks, Andy