Re: symbolic fsolve

From: Leo07nard
Subject: Re: symbolic fsolve
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 05:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much for the information.
Yes, I already knew that solve can work in symbolic environment, and I have
already wrote some codes with that, but as my experience says,it is
inconvenient for a large size problems, maybe it is better to say it is yet
implemented for small equations!
for example applicably it is not able to solve this equation. Whereas with
sage or maple, there is an answer in one second.
%-------
syms me mk mn x d
D=d*(1-x-6.5*x^2);
DD=diff(D,x);
q1=solve((me/mk)*(D/DD)==(me*x+mn)/(D-mk),x)
%-------

Thanks a lot.