Re: GraphicsMagick 16bit on windows

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GraphicsMagick 16bit on windows
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 22:53:11 +0900 (JST)

--- jan.neggers
> I’m using octave 4.0 on windows 7, and I need 16bit image support. I did
> install the 16bit version of GraphicsMagick, but how do I tell octave to use
> that version instead of the 8bit version provided with octave.

I tell an old story.  When I provided external libraries which were required
windows build.
I switched quantum depth option from 8 bit to 16bit in response to user request
for graphicsmagick.

Unlike unixy entertainment, it is not easy to generate external libraries and
link octave against them for ordinal windows users.

I hope your request reach current windows binaries provider and take in account
to your request.

Tatsuro