Re: octave script HELP

From: yasmin
Subject: Re: octave script HELP
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:36:15 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to both Bash and Octave so maybe i am really confused, but it's
not a must to make a bash script i can make a file as long as i can PASS
PARAMETERS TO IT, now why is my script.sh interpreted to bash ??
and correct me if i am wrong,

> i should make a File Not script (xx.m) with all the octave commands
> including this    disp("Args:");

>                                                         argv()

and from a Bash script run octave and execute the commands in this xx.m
file and give my parameter
#! /bin/bash
octave --no-gui xx.m $@

And actually i already tried that , calling octave file from bash script,
but i wrote the commands differently (octave xx.m $a)... so i will try your
method and i will post what i got !