Enlarging FLTK Plots

From: Leland Smith
Subject: Enlarging FLTK Plots
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:44:42 -0800

I ran across this issue when trying to enlarge a figure consisting of 12 subplots so the x and y numbers were readable.  I clicked the full screen icon in the figure.  The window got large, but the figure did not.  None of the function icons in the lower left seemed to help me, although they did their apparent function.  I did some dragging and some subplots did jump to a place which helped, but it was a random thing. As an example, if you click on the upper left and the lower right of the subplot array (in full screen) the lower right subplot jumps to the appropriate place in the  lower right of the screen and enlarges proportionately.  I'm sure it wasn't an accident.  Does anyone know how to control moving and enlarging the subplots on the full screen?