Re: History in Octave GUI

From: jkr
Subject: Re: History in Octave GUI
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Quite fair enough, I was duly warned about lack of readiness for Yosemite.
Blind optimism took me beyond where you'd prepared - my bad.  Thanks so much
for your efforts.  As a Matlab refugee, I eagerly look forward to the GUI,
but the earlier dmg release with 3.8.0 without command line recall I found
unsatisfactory.  I'll carry on with command line 3.8.1 until GUI 3.8.2 is
ready.