Re: EDITOR COMMAND ISSUE

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: EDITOR COMMAND ISSUE
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:43:59 -0500

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 3:28 PM, ESMERALDA PODA <address@hidden> wrote:
To the attention of Octave members,

 I am trying to work on Octave, particularly with the Editor window, and I am not allowed to go any further because numbers are highlighted in red, and if I run the script, it gives me 'error: 'newfile' undefined near line 1 column 1'. I searched for solutions, but did not get to fix this thing.
Attached you find as it appears the editor window.
Please, tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thank you for your time and attention.
I cannot wait to hearing from you!

Kind regards