[GUI-editor] <Tab> does not indent line ?

From: CdeMills
Subject: [GUI-editor] <Tab> does not indent line ?
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:07:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

context: octave-3.8.2 self-compiled on Fedora 20 X86_64

In the editor preferences, I've set "Tab indent lines", yet wherever I hit
"Tab", it only produces a single space. Any idea about other settings I have
to change ? Is there some other way to indent a line, i.e. put it at the
right place with respect to context, like "if" blocks, continued
assignement, ... ?

Regards

Pascal