help

From: Hans Segura
Subject: help
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:27:53 -0500

Hi
I'm using Octave 3.8 for MAC (Maverick 10.9.4), so I want to make a subplot
(4x3). The problem is that I only want to put the x label in my plot number 4,
but I would like that this could be located in the middle plot 4 and 7 (the
middle of my figure). Then it’s impossible for me to move the xlabel in the
position I want (the plot is in Aquaterm).
xlabel(‘Precipitation m/hr’,’Position’,[0 10]);

I hope you could help me.