Fwd: Plot in Octave 3.8.1?

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Fwd: Plot in Octave 3.8.1?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:31:54 -0400

This is a note I just received from Michael Dickens. Michael maintains Octave
on MacPorts. The MacPorts version of Octave 3.8.1 works perfectly, as far as I
can tell, except for the graphics---e.g., the plot command.

If anyone has any idea what the problem might be, please get in touch with
Michael.

Regards,

Vic Norton

Begin forwarded message: