Re: Octave on live CD

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Octave on live CD
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:55:33 +0200

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Michael Creel <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have a CD image I use for teaching. I have just updated it for this
> semester. It's built using debian live, and has Octave 3.8.2, with an icon
> on the desktop to launch it. Works fine with virtualbox, but I have not
> tested actually booting it. See http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/  , the part
> under "Projects"
>

> --

Michael,

That pretty neat. Thanks. I customized a lubuntu image with Octave
3.8.1 on it and Spanish language (I assume you did the same) you cat
get them here https://sites.google.com/site/octavecole/discusion .
Maybe you can give some hints about how you did your image? I used
Ubuntu Customization Kit.