Re: Compile an Octave script to c or c++/ Embed Octave functions in a c

From: Macy
Subject: Re: Compile an Octave script to c or c++/ Embed Octave functions in a c (or c++) code
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 06:44:01 -0700

If the end result is to operate real-time, your software engineer should take a
close look at the 'meaning' of what octave is doing. Based upon experience at
converting some very complex DSP, image processing, and display for
instrumentation. Even had to abandon C/C++ Standard DLL in order to go 6 to 36
times faster, just to maintain any chance at real-time.