Re: Octave plot with multiple colors in one plt

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave plot with multiple colors in one plt
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:46:03 -0400

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 16:13:24 +0200, Francesco Potortì wrote:
> Unfortunatly, as I wrote on my previous mail, I cannot make use of the
> "colororder" property, which would make it possible to plot all ten
> lines with a single call to plot().
>
> I can post a bug report if someone confirms that indeed "colororder"
> does not work as expected.

I was having trouble making this work also, but Ben's latest post on
this thread demonstrates how to use it properly. Using "hold all" is
the key, otherwise the "colororder" property is reset to the default
when data is plotted.

Alternatively you can set the "defaultaxescolororder" property on the
root handle to apply a set of colors to all subsequent plots.

--
mike