Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:51:34 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
>From: Raghu Charan A
>To: "address@hidden"
>Date: 2014/7/3, Thu 18:10
>Subject: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot
>if use fltk toolkit i am able to rotate my 3d graph to get a view from
>different locations
>

>but i cant rotate if i plot using gnuplot

Strange!
I can rotate the graph object by mouse or arrow keys (up, down, left, right)
with gnuplot graphics_tool kit.
However, in fact, the speed of gnuplot for rotation is much slower than that of
fltk.

What kind of PC you used? As far as I remember, you use PC working on win xp.
Right?
If so, the pc power is too weak to rotate 3d object on gnuplot graphics toolkit.

>finally i am able to save a figure using print -deps xxx.eps
>

>but how to open the eps file after closing octave and can i still be able view
>my 3d graph from different view point?

It is basically impossible to do that.

Tatsuro