Re: Dicom package on Mac OS X

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Dicom package on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 02:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest first to verify that 'sudo make install' has created all necessary
files (e.g. in /usr/local/lib/ and /usr/local/include). Then: did you export
the installation path of the library as explained here:
http://wiki.octave.org/Dicom_package? You can check this by entering 'echo
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"' in Terminal.app. There might be several directories
listed but it should contain /usr/local/lib.
You may also need to export the path to header files (*.h), e.g. 'export
CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"' and
'export CXXFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"' before compiling the package.

Miloslav wrote