Contributions to Statistics Package

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: Contributions to Statistics Package
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:58:46 +0000

Over the last couple of days I have written a couple of m-files that perform
Hypothesis testing and calculate confidence intervals.  In my tests they
produce identical results (and accept the same input arguments) as the
same-named functions in the MATLAB statistics toolkit.

I would like to contribute them to the Octave statistics package.  I am
attaching them to this message, but is there a better way to
contribute?  I hope to write additional functions for the statistics
package in the next couple of weeks.

Tony Richardson