Re: Turbo , Convolutional Codes

From: oglop
Subject: Re: Turbo , Convolutional Codes
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:25:43 -0800 (PST)

If I understand you correctly, you think that best for me would be to show
the Trellis decoding live on the board or so because the programming the
decoder is beyond the borders of small semester project. I found many
diploma thesis about decoding.
Yes I know the last two pairs are tail bits and they are flushed and are
not sent with message, I already told that in my first part of project.
The sad think is the only who would understand me would be my teacher
because they told us anything about trellis and state diagram etc. about
this. I had to learn everything myself..
Mainly from http://www.youtube.com/user/nptelhrd, their lectures are
awesome and In most cases much better then ours .. because what are we
tough in Czech Republic is not done with good approach in most courses :(

But thank you for your help.

2013/11/18 Mike Miller [via Octave] <
address@hidden>