feval unimplemented from embedded example

From: Cy Drollinger
Subject: feval unimplemented from embedded example
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:43:59 -0700

Good Day!

I am attempting to implement a call to function that imports data from
a file located on a USB thumbdrive and plotting the data.The function
started as an mfile in matlab, but have I successfully ported to
Octave3.6.4_gcc4.6.2 on winxp 32 bits machine.
I want to implement the function as a standalone executable from the
tools of Octave. I have attempted the example embedded but the feval
function that calls the gcd function is unavaiable.
I have read a few posts by Parsanth wanting to call fft. Reading these
were helpful, but was not the same problem I am having, as I am just
trying to run the embedded example as is.

Thank you for considering my problem.
--
Sincerely,

Cy Drollinger <address@hidden>