Re: Properly formatting matrices in Octave

From: AMG
Subject: Re: Properly formatting matrices in Octave
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 04:24:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick reply. Indeed, I think it might be a bug. I used Octave
a few years ago and I don't remember this behaviour, so probably something
got broken in an update. I've just reported the bug.

Thanks for the workaround. That's helpful although a bit more complicated
than I would like. But works for now.

Thanks!!!

Alfredo