Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program

From: c.
Subject: Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:30:23 +0200

Please remember to CC the list.

On 17 Oct 2013, at 08:54, Prasanth N P <address@hidden> wrote:

> I didnt get u, what do you mean by top posting?

I think I had already clarified what I meant:

> Write your text in the next email at the bottom of the message AFTER
> my text and I will send you the correct code.

If you need more details see here about top posting:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting

On this list we prefer either bottom posting:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Bottom-posting

or interleaved style:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Interleaved_style

because the list is archived and those styles make the archived discussions
easier to follow.

c.