Re: gsl: discrete Hankel transform

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: Re: gsl: discrete Hankel transform
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:00:20 +0000

Hello,

Thanks, that was the problem.  I installed gmsh and then the script worked as
is.  I will try and learn bim and see how much headway I can make with it.

It seems that the fink build is working for the moment but I was curious to try
and install octave on my own.  When I did the configure I got the following
error

configure: error: to build Octave, you must have the PCRE library and header
files installed

I am not sure how much effort it is but if I could do it independent of fink
and macports it sounds attractive but might be a lot of work.  If you are
willing to offer advice on how to install it on my mac os X that would be
welcome.

Francis

On 2013-10-04, at 12:35 PM, c. <address@hidden>