Re: Difference of columns

From: george brida
Subject: Re: Difference of columns
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:58:13 +0200

Dear Bard and Ismael, thank you very much
to explicit my question, suppose a matrix A having 4 columns:C_1,C_2,C_3 and C_4,
I would like a code giving me a matrix B having three columns:C_1-C_2,C_1_C_3 and C_2-C_3
regards

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Bård Skaflestad <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 11:24 +0200, george brida wrote:

> Suppose that we have N columns in a matrix, how we can perform a
> program that take into account all possible differences between these
> N columns.

I don't understand what you mean.  Would you mind providing a more
detailed explanation for the case of N=4 (or maybe N=3) columns?

Sincerely,
--
Bård Skaflestad <address@hidden>