Re: Instrument control script only runs once.... plot stops working.

From: martine1212
Subject: Re: Instrument control script only runs once.... plot stops working.
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

ok, so you are telling me that if I issue a command at the very end of the
script

clear();

That kills all the variables generated during the execution of the
instrument control routine... it should be ok.
I also made sure there are fclose, an close at the very end.
Correct??
I will try it....

I do not know what the "file stream" is.... not a hardcore programmer.... I
design high speed chips over here.
global variable??

The thing is a function that is called from the command line, the only thing
that is passed over is the filename.
Nothing is returned....

HP8510C_Spar('Dummy')

It also happens after octave detects a syntax error....
my first two commands are
fclose all;
close all: (This want does not work, complains that close is expecting an
'all' command)

Solution: exit and re-start octave