Re: dendogram function

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: dendogram function
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

Kirys, Tatsiana (NIH/VRC) [C] wrote
> Dear all,
>
> I was trying to increase the line width of dendogram plot and plot actual
> names on the leafs instead of numbers, but when I changed dendogram.m code
> nothing seems to be changing in my figure.
>
> Is there a way to deal with it?

Sometimes Octave doesn't 'notice' a file was changed; try

clear function; clear functions

and restart your program. This will remove all compiled functions from
memory and force a fresh rebuild. If it does not help, simply put a
"keyboard" after the plot call that you have modified, and from there check
if things are done the way you expect to.

Regards

Pascal