Re: Fwd: Memory Leak & openmpi_ext

From: Sukanta Basu
Subject: Re: Fwd: Memory Leak & openmpi_ext
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 19:27:26 -0400

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

First of all, there is no mismatch in send-receive. I always get the
"correct" MPI send/receive. Unfortunately, the memory usage increases
continuously.

Deleting variables from the octave workspace does not solve this problem.

I have coded up very simple MPI programs here:

These octave codes clearly show the memory leak problem.

I do not have a good background C++. So, debugging the MPI_Send.cc and
MPI_Recv.cc are difficult for me.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Sukanta