Re: Gnuplot in Octave 3.6.4

From: Arnaud Miege
Subject: Re: Gnuplot in Octave 3.6.4
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:15:09 +0100

On 19 April 2013 12:54, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

The window on the left is gnuplot's "wxt" terminal (an x11 implementation)..  I don't recognize the one on the right.  I'd guess it is also gnuplot.  Perhaps the "windows" terminal.

If you prefer "wxt", then ...

close all
graphics_toolkit gnuplot
setenv GNUTERM wxt

... and try a plot.

If you'd like those commands to be run every time you start Octave, place them in your ~/.octaverc file.

Ben

Thanks, it worked. Not sure why it's using one terminal in one version, and a different terminal in the other. I didn't alter any of the default settings as far as I know, but I will add the commands to the octaverc file.

Thanks again,

Arnaud