Re: I'm no longer working on Octave

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: I'm no longer working on Octave
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:40:59 +1100

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:00:14 +1100, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

I've made my last change to Octave.  Unfortunately, it's not the great
change I was hoping it would be -- you know, the kind of change that
would get me inducted into the Hacker Hall of Fame.

[snip]

Well I'll have to admit that this post really gave me quite a jolt.
It was hard to believe...and even harder when I realised it was April Fool's Day.
A well thought out and executed yarn. Well done.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell