Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:21:06 -0400

On 20 March 2013 15:42, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Dashamir Marini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any possibility where I can find and download Octave version 3.4.0 ?

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dashamir

<snip>

For which operating system?

For Windows binaries, I see the MinGW version 3.4.3 is available here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Windows%20binaries/

Appears the source of 3.4.0 can be gotten from:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/

nickj