Re: GSoC 2013 ideas page

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSoC 2013 ideas page
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:28:31 -0400

On 20 March 2013 08:39, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not sure this fits, but what of an interactive tutorial/intro to
> Octave, using a web based interface?

Google does not accept purely documentation tasks, and I think this
project is a bit too close to being purely documentation.

However, a lot of people keep wanting to make a WUI for Octave, but
there always seems to be less demand for this than what is apparent. I
think a WUI could be a good project.

>         http://weboctave.mimuw.edu.pl/weboctave/web/

By the way, I think ideone.com executes this better than this page.
weboctave page.

- Jordi G. H.