Re: mexFunction in a .lib file

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: mexFunction in a .lib file
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:08:51 -0500

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM, svla299 <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to compile and link a .cpp file with a .lib file I've created from
a .dll using mkoctfile. I'm using the VS2100 version of Octave and the
Visual Studio 2100 express. Unfortunately the .lib file contains a
mexFunction. One is exported by compilation. I'm getting a fatal linker
error that the output filename matches the input filename, presumably the
mexFunction in .lib
Is there a way to circumvent this error?

Could you be more specific/explicit about the commands you're trying to run and the actual output?

Michael.