Re: Strange extra line when plotting

From: jwregme
Subject: Re: Strange extra line when plotting
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:51:05 -0800 (PST)

I've run accross some more problems while doing changes to my statistics plot
generating script:
after doing 3D plots with lots of data (1000 data points) the 2d plots had
the first (or first few) segment(s) of the data missing. This again happened
only when printing the plot.
Now I put a 'clear' statement after the 3D plots and added a clf statement
after every plot I printed and it somewhat works fine (only one plot is
faulty). I fear that this might be a memory issue (usage of too much memory
or wrong readout from memory) and would hope for a quick fix or some
suggestions to circumvent this problem!