Do I need to include octave-image in Octave script?

From: satyam_m
Subject: Do I need to include octave-image in Octave script?
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 06:26:47 -0800 (PST)

My octave script reads like:
*
I=imread('b.jpg');
imshow(I)
J=imcomplement(I);
figure, imshow(J)
*
It is saved in a file names "a.m".

Now whenever I want to execute this a.m I type on octave terminal : a
It gets executed but produces following error:
*
octave-3.2.4:13> a
error: `imcomplement' undefined near line 5 column 3
error: called from:
error:   /home/satyam/Desktop/a.m at line 5, column 2
octave-3.2.4:13> *

I have also installed octave-image package from Ubuntu software centre(yes I
am using Ubuntu).

So what's the problem, Do i need to include octave-image in Octave?
How?