Re: Numerical inversion of the Laplace Transform: Potential ilaplace may

From: Alec Teal
Subject: Re: Numerical inversion of the Laplace Transform: Potential ilaplace maybe?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 02:45:21 +0000

Yes, you tease! ATTACH IT!
On 04/02/13 02:38, Robert Durkacz wrote:
I don't see the attachment. ?

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Fernando <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Guys

See attached a algorithm for computing the inversion of the Laplace
Transform, algorithm developed by my thesis supervisor JAC Weideman back in
the day and co authored by N. Trefethen. The user must still choose the
number of functions evaluations. Maybe someone can do some error truncation
to avoid manual selection of function evaluations.

Let me know what you think, is it good enough to go into a package?

Cheers
Fernando