mkoctfile-database - compiling problems

From: richard
Subject: mkoctfile-database - compiling problems
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 20:48:21 +0000

Hi all,

I am running octave-3.6.2 on Debian|wheezy

I'm attempting to run :
> pkg install database-1.0.4.tar

I installed octave-dev - > mkoctfile no longer throws up
unable to find mkoctfile in expected location: `/usr/bin/mkoctfile'

however, something at the bottom of config.h seems wrong:
##################################
/* oct-types.h */

typedef OCTAVE_IDX_TYPE octave_idx_type;

#include <stdint.h>
I do not have oct-types.h in the /octave-3.6.2/octave/ directory

should it be there?

Also, is anyone else running database-1.0.4 ?
are there any problems runnit with postgres?

TIA

richard