I met a problem when invoking "plot" in octave(cannot plot any figure,so

From: _zgj
Subject: I met a problem when invoking "plot" in octave(cannot plot any figure,so as"mesh","subplot" function)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 06:33:18 -0800 (PST)

When I type the following two commands,error1 occurs,according the error
description,I download a gnuplot from Internet,then error2 occurs,I'm
depressed,how can I solve this problem?
>> t=0:pi/20:pi;y=sin(t);
>> plot(t,y)
error1:
'pgnuplot' 不是内部或外部命令,也不是可运行的程序
或批处理文件。
error: you must have gnuplot installed to display graphics; if you have
gnuplot installed in a non-standard location, see the 'gnuplot_binary'
function
error2:
error: regexp: not available in this version of Octave
error: evaluating if command near line 29, column 3
error: called from `__gnuplot_version__' in file
`D:\PLECS\octave\share\octave\3.0.5\m\plot\__gnuplot_version__.m'
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating static command near line 31, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 25, column 3
error: called from `__go_draw_axes__' in file
`D:\PLECS\octave\share\octave\3.0.5\m\plot\__go_draw_axes__.m'
error: evaluating switch command near line 58, column 4
error: evaluating for command near line 56, column 2
error: evaluating if command near line 33, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 26, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 25, column 3
error: called from `__go_draw_figure__' in file
`D:\PLECS\octave\share\octave\3.0.5\m\plot\__go_draw_figure__.m'
error: evaluating if command near line 81, column 6
error: evaluating if command near line 78, column 4
error: evaluating if command near line 76, column 2
error: evaluating for command near line 75, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 45, column 5
error: called from `drawnow' in file
`D:\PLECS\octave\share\octave\3.0.5\m\plot\drawnow.m