Re: post-moderating this list

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: post-moderating this list
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 00:13:56 -0500

Sergei,

Jordi is the moderator of this list.  He would have banned you but I
asked him to not do that since you can sometimes be helpful.  But
these latest rants from you are too much for even me.  As others have
politely tried to tell you, this is not your forum and you don't get
to post whatever you want here.  There are many other places for that.
I really don't want to have to ban you from the list and for now I
haven't done that.  But I have set the moderation flag for your
subscription.  I'll happily approve messages from you if they are on
topic and not abusive or written with a condescending tone.

jwe